We have even more fun activities planned this summer including new day trips, teen-focused lesson content, and a unique Shakespeare theme for students to express their creativity whilst advancing their English skills with a classic literary theme. We are offering 10% off all Summer School programmes if you book before the end of March! Take a look at our Junior Summer School course.
New Themed Course!
All the world’s a stage with the Bath Academy of English Shakespeare Junior Summer School!!
The course gives students the opportunity to nurture their creative skills alongside improving and practising their English language:
* 2 weeks for 12-16 year-olds
* Dates: 31st July – 11th August
* Host family or residential accommodation (full board)
* All course materials provided and end of course certificate and personalised report
* Develop your language knowledge, vocabulary, pronunciation and delivery of English
* Learn how to work as part of a team, become more self-assertive, and express yourself more confidently
* Prepare throughout the 2 weeks towards performing a short Shakespeare play in front of an audience
* Morning and afternoon sessions: Language skills input and the opportunity to transfer the skills into practice by performing Shakespeare on stage!
* Full day trip to Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon OR The Globe Theatre, London
* Tour of the Theatre Royal, Bath
* Half-day trip to Stonehenge. Afternoon/evening activities: Include welcome barbecue, orientation tour, Roman Baths, International students’ Disco
Learn performance based skills: Speech delivery, character development, improvisation, and storytelling.
Join us for this new summer programme with a Shakespearean twist, unique to Bath Academy. Don’t miss this special opportunity to improve your English skills by exploring the language of one of Shakespeare’s most famous plays, with an opportunity to perform ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream’ at the end of the course.
See our Junior Shakespeare Summer School brochure HERE
*Please note our new and improved Junior Summer School runs from 19th June – 28th July, and our Shakespeare Summer School runs from 31st July – 11th August.