Academic English Development
Prepare to enter a UK university. Start your academic career with confidence.
Regular exam practice
Achieve IELTS target
Meet UK university entry requirements
About this course
Bath Academy of English’s Academic English Development course is designed to prepare you for entry to UK universities or help you pursue your academic career. The course focuses on learning the skills and strategies needed to meet university entry requirements in areas such as essay writing, critical thinking and research, presentation and communication skills, IELTS and IT skills.
- Minimum level of IELTS band 5.0
- 6 week course
- 25 hours per week
- Small group tuition
- Timetabled courses throughout the year
Why choose this course?
- Develop academic communication skills
- Improve academic writing skills
- Learn how to express thoughts and ideas
- Gain confidence in giving presentations
- IELTS preparation
- Regular exam practice
- Access to a personal tutor
Courses start all year round. Please contact us.