IELTS Exam Preparation
Achieve your goals. Practice and develop exam strategies. Gain higher band scores.
Improve all aspects of your English
Interactive and practical classes
About this course
Bath Academy of English has vast experience in successfully preparing students for the academic IELTS examination. We are able to draw upon the expertise of our sister school, Bath Academy, who run the popular University Foundation Programme (UFP) which prepares international students for acceptance to UK universities and includes IELTS preparation work. The course focuses on the skills and strategies needed to gain your target band score and includes regular practice under exam conditions to help familiarise yourself with the format of the exam in readiness for your test date.
- 15 or 23 hours per week
- 4 to 8 week courses or combine with a General English course (GE in morning, IELTS in afternoon)
- Monthly 1:1 tutorials
- Maximum of 13 students per class
- Minimum level of Pre-intermediate (A2)
Why choose this course?
- Experienced IELTS specialist teachers
- Structured and easy-to-remember strategies
- 1:1 University counselling service for students looking to enter a UK university (e.g help writing personal statements and UCAS applications)
- Free access to all our online learning resources
- Free weekly entry to ELT Cafe and Film Club
IELTS useful information
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is trusted by universities, government agencies, immigration departments, multinational companies and professional bodies as the standardised test for people who want to work or study in an English speaking environment.
You can click on the images below to find examples of the testing materials for each exam section.
There are 4 papers: