Junior Summer School
Practise your English through fun and stimulating activities
Practise your English through fun activities
Fun and stimulating activities programme
Meet new international friends
Stay with native speaker host families
About this course
Bath Academy of English’s well-established Junior Summer School is the perfect environment for teenagers to study English in a caring and fun atmosphere. Lessons focus on providing maximum time to practise speaking skills and enhance vocabulary based on topics all linked to the accompanying social programme.
You can choose to stay the full 3 weeks or stay for only 1 or 2 weeks.
FREE English lessons for Group Leaders/Teachers who accompany students on Junior Summer School courses if appropriate class level available.
We also have a NEW residential Junior Summer School @ Milton Abbey from 8 July to 22 July 2018, which you can find out about here. It is set in the heart of the beautiful English countryside in spectacular grounds with extensive facilities. Join us for a summer of fun!!
To see an example timetable please click: Junior Summer School Timetable
- 12-16 Years of age*
- 15 hours of lesson time
- Unforgettable activities each afternoon/evening
- One half day excursion per week
- One full day excursion on each Saturday (optional excursion on Sundays)
- Home stay accommodation
Please look at our SUMMER SCHOOL PAMPHLET 2018
* 17 year olds are accepted and may join the adult classes combined with the junior social programme.
Why choose this course?
- Maximum class size of 13
- Mini progress test each week
- Placement test on arrival
- All course materials and a student’s handbook (including information about classes, visits and advice for your stay) are provided
- End of course certificate and personalised report
- Staff to Student ratio is less than 1:15