Online Learning Platform
Bath Academy of English’s online learning resource is a valuable aid in helping our students to become more autonomous learners. It is important for language learners to maximise the opportunities to practice and reinforce new language they have studied in the classroom whenever possible. Through our online learning resources students can gain a deeper understanding of what they have covered in the day’s classes, revise work studied earlier in their course and prepare for upcoming tests.
To access the Online Learning Resource please: CLICK HERE
- Placement test
- More than 3,000 English exercises
- Notes on each answer, giving students feedback on their errors
- End of level revision tests
- A Grammar Doctor to answer student questions on any area of English
- Self-study notes to help you learn from your mistakes
- Weekly English jokes with explanations
- Weekly English idioms in context with explanations
- Noticeboard for teachers and students to talk and ask questions
- An ever increasing exercise library includes sections on grammar, vocabulary, reading, speaking, listening, pronunciation and writing, as well as special sections for IELTS, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, and a large database of business grammar, business vocabulary and business functions.