Bath Academy of English is located in a central square in the city of Bath. The city is full of fine architectural treasures and a rich diversity of museums, galleries, gardens and attractions. It is a beautiful, thriving university town with a vibrant community that has a lot to offer students both socially and academically. It is also rated one of the safest cities in the UK.
Set in the heart of the beautiful world heritage city of Bath
A short walk from the Roman Baths, Bath Abbey and the Royal Crescent
1 hour and 15 minutes by train from London and well served by road and rail networks
- Study 6, 15 or 23 hours per week
- Minimum age 16 for adult courses
- Junior Summer School for ages 12-16
- Maximum 13 students per class
- A2-C1 level courses available
- Access to Personal Tutor
- Free access to our online learning resources
- All teaching materials are included*
- Access to a study area and computers during school hours (8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday)
*Students have access to a variety of text books and materials throughout their course. If students wish to write in books or take them home for personal study, they may buy these from the Director of Studies.
Bath Academy students come from a wide range of countries. Due to the close partnership with Bath Academy Sixth Form College, our students also mix with a large number of our British students. This helps students engage and learn about other cultures whilst at the same time practice their English skills.