How to apply
Our Application Process
Bath Academy Application Process
To begin your application process, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1) Complete our Online Application Form.
- Step 2) Send your passport/National ID card to email@example.com
- Step 3) Send evidence of your English Language level
Take our online placement test
How to do this:
- Go to: http://bath.etestify.com/
- Click on the link, ‘Not a member yet?’
- Enter your email address
- Click ‘Next’
- Take the test
Step 4) The Registrar will contact you via email to discuss your application and whether your application has been successful and there is a suitable class level available.
Step 5) If successful you will receive an Offer Letter outlining course dates and fees. Read through this carefully and complete the Acceptance Forms listed below:
- Terms and Conditions
- Medical Form
- If under 18 – Letter of Parental consent
- If under 18 and staying longer than 28 days – Guardianship form
Step 6) Payment of course fees, as outlined in your offer letter. Details of where to make the payment will be sent to you along with your offer letter. The full payment will have to be made prior to enrolment.
Step 7) Once payment has been made, you will either be issued a confirmation letter or if you need a visa, then a visa support letter will be issued to allow you to apply for a Short-Term Study Visa.
For information on our school’s admissions process please contact our Admissions team by phone, email or on-line to discuss your application.